Seashore under its corporate social environmental responsibility(CSER) programe, is aimed at providing scaffolding to socio-economic development &
environmental conservation by introducing solid and exemplary steps for a healthy and prosperous society. As a pacesetter company seashore is proactive in
social/environmental issues, seeing its responsibility for the preservation of the environment as a core commitment. Seashore Employees welfare association (SEWA) supported and aided by all seashore employees is a platform for
reinforcing our commitment in socio-economic wellbeing of our employees and society at large. Seashore offers a lead role in setting up role model in environmental protection & conservation issues.
SEWA is committed to look after the well being of all employees by providing the following value added services,
- Extending personnel loans for assisting the employees to meet financial crisis
- Provide craft facility for catering the talents of employees
- Arranging inter- divisional sports/literary competitions
- Extending Financial aids in Emergencies
- Providing recreation facility at accommodation camps
Some Recent Solid Programs in this line.